School Resource & Upgrade Grant
FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY, WE ARE OFFERING QUALIFYING BASIC SCHOOLS ACROSS JAMAICA A SMALL GRANT OF £300 EACH.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE ANY BASIC SCHOOL TO APPLY VIA OUR WEBSITE.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
1. Your school must be registered with the Ministry of Education.
2. Grant must be used exclusively for the purpose set out in your application.
3. Supporting information outlining the purpose the grant will be used for MUST be conveyed
4. JBSF will use your school's name in its publicity materials.
5. The grant will not be increased if there is an overspend.
6. Your school will acknowledge JBSF's grant in all official reports.
7. All financial records including official receipts must be kept for at least 2 years after grant is received. These must be made available upon request from JBSF.
8. Grant must be spent within 2 months of receipt.
9. The school must have or be working towards opening an account with Victoria Mutual Building Society (VMBS) in order to receive the grant.
10. There must be before and after pictures to show use of funds.